Scuol – Pradella – Sur En – Strada – Martina
Show all 6 images
The hike leads from Scuol along the valley floor to Martina. Again and again you reach the banks of the Inn. Shortly before the national border, "Il giardin da l'En" - the garden of the Inn - is particularly fertile, green, species-rich and intact.
The hike leads from Scuol along the valley floor and the Inn River to Martina. Along the way you will pass the hamlets of Pradella and Sur En. Sur En offers a number of attractions, especially for families. Towards the national border, the landscape is also known as "Il giardin da l'En" - the garden of the Inn. The surroundings around Strada and Martina are particularly fertile, green, species-rich and intact.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Simple walking or running shoes with a good tread are sufficient for this leisurely round.
- Talboden und dem Inn entlang
- Sur En
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By local bus (runs throughout Scuol) to the PostBus stop Scuol, Chantröven
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
Paid parking spaces in the surrounding area
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.