Scuol – Tuffarolas (Roundtour)
Far away from the tracked and prepared paths, step by step we draw a new track in the deep snow. The silence that surrounds us leaves us speechless. But do we have to speak at all, or are we just overhearing what nature has to tell us?
The leisurely snowshoe tour starts at the eastern part of the village of Scuol and rewards with beautiful views of the Engadine Dolomites. The Vastur mountain restaurant invites you to take a rest in the middle of the tour.
Snowshoe trails are not prepared
Snowshoe trails are not signposted
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Snowshoe equipment, high and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection.
- With the train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
- By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp station to the PostBus stop Scuol,Ospidal/Spital
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paying parking at the railway station Scuol and underneath the hospital
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.