Susch – Lavin
Varied trail along the Inn, with constantly changing terrain in the upper part of the Lower Engadine. The trail starts in Susch, follows theRiver Inn and finally ends in Lavin.
In Susch you cross the village and have direct access to the trail. As soon as you have left Susch, you soon reach a small section of forest and a short ascent follows. The trail continues mainly along the edge of the forest to Lavin.
Refreshment stops await you in Susch and Lavin.
The trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Cross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun potection, drinks, as required: ticket or money for public transport
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, Scuol or Upper-Engadine) hourly to Susch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Susch is directly on the Engadine road H27 (5-15 minutes from Vereina south portal)
- Paying parking at the station in Giarsun
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.