Trai(l)s Vals – 2. Etappe: Scuol - Piz Clünas - Scuol
Second stage of the cross-valley mountain bike tour «Trai(l)s Vals» with the trail pearls around Piz Clünas and Val Tasna
With a steady but slight incline, the first passage leads from the mountain station Motta Naluns via reservoir Schlivera to Alp Clünas. If you are not afraid of strict ascents, take the detour to the right up to Piz Clünas. The efforts will definitely be rewarded – on the one hand with a breathtaking view over the valley and a challenging descent to Muot da l'Hom, where a newly developed flow trail awaits you. With some technical passages, the trail demands concentration and promises a little adrenaline kick before it goes a little quieter from Alp Laret. But not for long, from Alp Valmala we continue on a well-developed trail through the wild Val Tasna. On a piece of forest road to Ftan and then on hidden, partly technical trails with hairpin bends down to the Inn.
- Stop at Alp Laret to replenish the energy reserves for the second half of the tour
- If you still haven't had enough of the trails, you can add an additional loop in Ftan in the "Palüds – Center da Trails"
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the tour starts. This tour does not place any special demands on driving safety and technical skills.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency number
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.The Graubünden mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Helmet, gloves, good footwear, glasses, rain and sun protection, water bottle, repair kit, bandages
Piz Clünas - Muot da l'Hom - Alp Laret - Alp Valmala - Ftan - Ftan Pitschen - Ftan Baraigla - Putschigls - Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station and at the mountain barges in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.