Tschierv- Lai da Chazforà - Alp Sadra - Fuldera
Show all 3 images
From the PostBus stop Tschierv Biosfera you walk along the main road down the valley, pass a narrow S-curve and hike up into the forest at Tschierv Platz. Alternatively, you can get off at Tschierv Orasom and walk up the main road until you reach Tschierv Platz.
After about 1 hour you will reach Funauna Grossa where you will see a beautifully situated hut. As the name suggests, this place is quite wet and boggy. With a little luck you can observe marmots, chamois, bearded vultures and eagles. The trail continues to the era da la Bescha hut, the trees are becoming fewer and fewer and allow a view of the other side of the valley. Next, head to Lai da Chazforà. Here you can make two optional summit ascents: to Piz Turettas (2h) or to Piz Dora (2h 15). On the ascent or descent to Piz Turettas you can make a short detour to the Piz Chazforà, which is located at an altitude of 2783 m above sea level.M.
On the way back to Fuldera we choose the route via Alp Sadra at Lai da Chazforà.
The trail starts until Fuldera D'Aint and takes you on an alpine road almost up to Alp Sadra, where in summer the cows of Fuldera graze. Below Alp Sadra, the hiking trail leads up to the right,
It is also possible to climb the Piz Turettas from Alp Sprella (Val Mora) – Valbella – Lai da Chazforà.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Fuldera d'Aint, hourly
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Fuldera d'Aint.
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera d'Aint.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera d'Aint.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.