Tschlin – Martina
Show all 5 images
Scenic tour from the traditional Engadine village of Tschlin to Martina with views of the opposite side of the valley, the Inn and Piz Lad.
In the village of Tschlin ascend up to the church. From there continue down over open terrain. In the middle section the path leads through a steep mountain forest. Then continue down to the valley floor, partly following the old road, to Martina.
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Attention: The trail leads through game rest zones, please do not leave forest paths.
High and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun cream, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking poles.
In the village of Tschlin uphill to the church. From there the trail descends over open terrain. In the middle section it goes through a steep mountain forest. Then down to the valley floor, partly following the old road to Martina.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change trains in Strada and continue to Tschlin.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Kostenpflichtige Parkplätze bei der Bushaltestelle vorhanden
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.