Ski Resort San Bernardino Pian Cales
Show all 4 images
The four small ski lifts near the village (Pian Cales ski area) with sunny and perfectly presented slopes, thanks to the new programmable snowmaking system, are a delight for all skiers. If you are hungry, have a snack at one of the snack bars or in one of the many restaurants in the village.
The resort of San Bernardino is a popular winter destination for winter sports enthusiasts. Varied cross-country ski trails meander through fabulous fir forests and breathtaking landscapes. For those who just want to enjoy the beauty of the landscape and be close to nature, San Bernardino has a variety of scenic winter hiking trails to offer.
| Number of systems||4 transport systems|
| Kilometres of trails||5 km of slopes|
| Altitude||1608–1792 m above sea level|
|Number of systems||Kilometres of trails||Altitude|
|4 transport systems||5 km of slopes||1608–1792 m above sea level|
- Small but nice family ski resort
- Family tickets from CHF 63.–
- Night skiing on floodlit slopes
- Sports centre with ice rink and curling rink
- 31 km of cross-country trails with a nordic centre and illuminated night trail (2 km)
- 23 km of winter hiking trails
- Swiss Ski and cross-country ski school