Alp Tschingla was first mentioned in 1542 as "Tschinglen". In the past, cheese, Ziger and butter were also produced on Alp Tschingla. Since about 1970 it has been mainly a Galtviehalp, and today mainly suckler cows of the Dexter breed graze here with their calves. Special is the restaurant on Tschingla, which has existed since the time before 1900, when the whey cures were very popular.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourism Ltd..
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.