Show all 3 images
The Camping Carrera is located on the edge of the imposing Rhine Gorge in the middle of a still very intact nature. Very quietly located, surrounded by green meadows and forests, attention was paid to a natural design.
Management is also very concerned about environmentally friendly aspects. Environmentally friendly cleaning agents, clean waste separation and disposal, as well as obtaining solar power are a matter of course for us.
The square is easily accessible, also by public transport (post bus). Hiking, biking and white water sports are the main attractions in the nearby area.
shop and restaurant we deliberately do not run. We are happy to support the village shops and restaurants in the nearby villages of Valendas and Versam.
- 12 divided levels for about 35 tents
- 15 camper places with two electricity connection boxes central water connection and emptying shaft
- Two rain tents and a fixed building for about 15-20 people each
- three fire pits for cosy barbecue evenings
- company building with hot water, showers, toilets, lavabo and dishwashing basin
- clothes washing machine
- small shop with local products (dry meat, sausage and v.m.). Beautiful Camping Carrera T-shirts, of the best fair trade quality, durable and comfortable to wear.
siehe Webseite www.camping-carrera.ch
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.