Museum Valposchiavo

Casa Tomé

Casa Tomé
Casa Tomé

Show all 4 images

Casa Tomé

The past lives


Casa Tomé is located in the village center of Poschiavo, in Via di Puntunai, where two mill streams (the puntunai) flowed until 1957. These powered mills and craft workshops. The water from the two canals was also used by the housewives for laundry. Just opposite the Casa Tomé there was a common washing trough.

Opening hours

17 June - 21 October


Responsible for this content Valposchiavo Turismo.
This content has been translated automatically.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.