Church San Bernardino Mesolcina Calanca
Chiesa Parrocchiale dei SS. Bernardo e Antonio Abate
The parish church of SS. Bernardo and Antonio Abate was mentioned for the first time in 1419 but the consecration of the current church dates back to 1513. Over the centuries the church has undergone several changes such as the addition of the sacristy, the construction of the cross vault of the choir and the nave. The last two restorations took place in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
Responsible for this content Ente Turistico Regionale del Moesano San Bernardino, Mesolcina, Calanca.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.