Folklore Engadin St. Moritz
On the rocky head above the village with a view of the entire Upper Engadine.
The time of origin of the castle can be deduced from written news:
Bishop Volkard von Neuburg had the castle built in the years 1237-1251.
On the ascent to the ruins in the hillside, one can still see striking artificial terraces, which possibly testify to the location of a supply yard belonging to the castle.
Open all day
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.