Kapelle St. Maria, Ruschein
Show all 7 images
Consecrated on August 19, 1643 with an altar. The north-facing chapel consists of a vaulted nave and a retracted three-sided closed, vaulted choir. Stitch arch windows. In front of the south front a sign on wooden supports. Gable roof and roof rider. On the sides of the choir three scenes from the life of Mary.Bells by Gebr. Grasmayr in Feldkirch 1861.
(Text entered by: Regiun Surselva)
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.