Kapelle St. Nikolaus / S. Clau, Danis
The chapel of St. Nicholas is located below the northern end of the stone Rhine bridge. There has always been a wooden bridge over the Vorderrhein and the chapel stood at the same height as the end of the bridge. The old chapel was facing north and the doors in the south attracted the passing pedestrians. Over time, the chapel fell into oblivion and fell into disrepair. In 1926, the chapel was rebuilt on the same site, but this time with the gate to the west.
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.