Katholische Kirche St. Georg, Surcuolm
Show all 4 images
The consecrated church from 1604 was probably the first building. choir vaulted and flat nave; the pointed tower bore two bells.
In 1856 the church was rebuilt (consecrated in 1858). The now west-facing building consists of a nave and a square choir and a tower with a dome.
Altar: Two-storey structure with smooth columns and tabernacle in temple form.
Bells with inscriptions from 1604.
(Text entered by: Regiun Surselva)
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.