Museum Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 7 images
At the old Engadine house with the address Bügliet 70, Silvia Rüedlinger regularly opens the massive wooden door with the 400-year-old lock and grants interested visitors a look behind the metre-thick stone walls. On a one-hour guided tour, guests learn first-hand about the functions of the Engadine house with utensils in their original state (house renovated in 1858 and 1921). Questions will be answered over tea afterwards. The inventory comes from the family property of the Romansh ancestors Schmidt and Badraun in the Engadine.
Warm clothing and solid shoes are recommended
Admission and guided tour:
Adults: CHF 15.00
Children: CHF 5.00
The guided tours take place on Thursday at 15.45 and on Friday at 13.45.
Last guided tour summer season: Friday, 30 September 2022.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station to Sent plaz
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Parking spaces at the beginning of the village and at the end of the village
- Few parking spaces also available on the village square
Rüedlinger, Bügliet 70, 7554 Sent
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.