Show all 4 images
The sports & camping site is situated in the heart of Samnaun at the border triangle CH-A-I and is an ideal holiday resort for the whole family in summer and winter. Peace and relaxation in the open countryside. The immediate proximity to the mountains makes the campsite an ideal starting point.
In summer you will discover various hiking and mountain bike trails. With the guest card you use the Samnaun mountain railways, the Alpenquell adventure pool and the Samnaun bus free of charge.
In winter you strap on your skis directly in front of your motorhome and in only a few minutes you can reach the valley station of the mountain railway. 238 kilometres of pistes, at the largest ski arena in the Eastern Alps are waiting for you. The Zeblas valley run leads directly back to the camper site.
Take the opportunity to "fill up your tank cheaply and shop" in our "duty-free oasis Samnaun".
The camping site has:
30 pitches - electricity included on every pitch
heated showers and WC's (ladies and gentlemen separately)
Lavabos with hot water
Drinking water/fresh water
WIFI free of charge
Bread roll service
In the immediate vicinity there are sports facilities and a varied entertainment programme: sports bar, raclette and fondue parlour, tennis and football pitch, ice skating rink, children's playground, table football, table tennis, darts, slackline.
- By PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) every hour to Samnaun Ravaisch
- With the SamnaunBus and the SkiBus approx. every 15 minutes to Samnaun Ravaisch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). Then take the H27 in the direction of Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the Vinadi turn-off to Samnaun (approx. 1 hour from the Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Please note: If you are travelling to Samnaun you will need a valid travel document (passport, ID) as you will pass through customs in Martina or Spissermühle.
Paid pitches on the campsite
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.