Lan Müraia is located near the Castelmur rocky outcrop. A medieval ruin of the fortification wall with a passageway in the middle where tolls used to be collected.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The natural ice rink in Safien Platz is located behind the school building. It is also used by schoolchildren during breaks and occasionally as a sports activity during gym class.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Geburtshaus des Dichters Giacun Hasper Muoth, Brigels
Passing the father's house of the writer Giacun Hasper Muoth, you finally reach the Cuort faction. The farmer's son Giacun Hasper Muoth (1844 - 1906) was able to attend a school in Feldkirch at the age of fifteen. In 1868, the student went to Munich to continue his studies. The first literary products were created during this time, while Muoth was interested in almost all areas of knowledge.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The baroque Sogn Andriu chapel was built in 1660 and consecrated in 1662. The chapel is completely painted and contains parts of the altar and sculptures that once stood in the parish church of Lumbrein. Key available.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}