Event Arosa Lenzerheide
Swisscom Football Camp
Show all 3 images
on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
The dedicated and qualified coaching team makes football fun and enables the kids to make individual progress through targeted training. All kids are welcome and will be challenged and encouraged according to their abilities and age.
The technical elements of football are practised with a lot of fun. Under the motto "The ball is my friend", the children will improve their individual technique during this week.
Costs The camp fee is CHF 275.00
- Supervision during five days from 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Two daily football training sessions in groups (approx. twelve players)
- Swisscom Super Games, Combinvest Penalty King and BRACK.CH Mini World Cup
- Goalkeeper training sessions for goalkeepers (1x per week)
- Five delicious lunches suitable for sportsmen and women
- All drinks and Z'Vieri (e.g. apples) included
- Supervision over lunch and recreation programmes
- Complete Erima football clothing (shirt, shorts, gauntlets)
- New Erima leather ball, beverage bidon, gifts and much more!
Responsible for this content Feratel Schweiz.
This website uses content from Guidle.