443.02: Fimber Pass – Val d'Uina – Reschen Pass: Sent – Schleis / Mals
Show all 13 images
On the Schlinig Pass you then cross the Italian border and are rewarded with a long descent through the Schlinig Valley.
The section at the rock path "il Quar" is an obligatory pushing passage. The narrow path is not secured in this area and does not allow riding!
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Start at the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz.
- On the main road in the direction of Sur En
- Cross the Inn over the wooden bridge
- Turn right after the bridge
- Follow road into Val d'Uina
- Sesvenna hut
- Schlinig valley
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostaBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Sent can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 near Scuol as well as Sur En (25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking spaces at the western (multi-storey car park) and eastern entrance to the village (below the cemetery)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.