Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the top station down to Alp Trida (optional chairlift)
- In front of the ski house further to Alp Bella
- The goal is reached after about one hour
- Descent via Obralp and Unteralp
- Along the Mühlbach back to Samnaun-Compatsch or Samnaun-Laret
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue with the PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railroads
- In Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- With the double-decker cable car from Samnaun-Ravaisch to the Alp Trida Sattel.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.