Biketour Chè d'Mot
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers.
Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Start at the chapel in Samnaun-Ravaisch village
- Follow the hiking trail in the direction of Laret
- In Tschischanadret turn left and follow the path
- At the next junction turn left to the highest point
- Walk to the viewpoint Chè d'Mot
- On the other side follow the single trail to Ravaisch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch (line 921, hourly connections).
- Samnaun local bus: hourly connections to Samnaun-Ravaisch
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, there direction Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- Free public car park at the valley station of the double-decker cable car, Samnaun-Ravaisch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.