Von den Bergbahnen Bergün über den Piz Darlux
From Bergün / Bravuogn with the Darlux cable cars to the mountain station (approx. 2580 m). Short ascent to E on the N ridge of Piz Darlux (2641 m). Continue into the saddle (about 2600 m) between Piz Darlux and Chima's table. Here steep descent into the large hollow of Murtel dla Muotta and further north below P. 2470 in the NW ridge of Piz Fregslas to Lena-Secha (P. 2232). Maintaining the direction past P. 2280, you descend into Val Plazbi to the bridge (about 1975 m) that leads over the Ava da Plazbi. Short ascent to Alp digl Chants (1999 m), then descent along the Alpweg to P. 1951. This is where the hut climb begins. Through sparse pine forest to the east over the moraine ridge from Schegvel to P. 2283. Over the flattening at the foot of the N-flank of the Kesch Pitschen to the east into the valley of the Ava da Salect. Following this stream to P. 2518 (marking poles) and into the small sea basin immediately in the southwest of the hut, which can be reached on the left.
Tour description by Vital Eggenberger / SAC Tourenportal
- Ski helmet
- Sports glasses
- 2 pairs of gloves: lightweight, breathable and windproof for the climb, normal ski gloves for downhill
- Headgear (under the helmet) with moisture transport
- Clothing in the multi-layer principle with moisture transport
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski jacket
- Additional warm jacket
- Long, warm technical socks (possibly inserts) and interchangeable pair
- Lightweight waterproof and windproof ski touring pants
- 20-28 liter (touring) backpack
- Lip care (SPF 30+)
- Sufficient provisions and drinking water
- First aid kit with bladder patch
- Bladder patches
- Bivouac Bag/Survival Bag
- space blanket
- pocket knife
- Signal whistle
- mobile phone
- Navigation device/map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- identity card
- Touring ski boots
- Tour binding suitable for the ski boot
- Skins suitable for touring skis
- (Telescopic) ski poles
- Avalanche equipment: avalanche transceiver, avalanche probe, avalanche shovel
- Harsh iron
- Rescue equipment for crevasse recovery
- High-speed belt
- Light ice axe
- High-speed rope
- Avalanche airbag backpack
This equipment list does not claim to be exhaustive and only serves as a suggestion of what should be packed.
For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions for proper use and maintenance of your device.
Please make sure that your equipment complies with local laws and does not contain any prohibited items.
Bergün is easily accessible by rhaetian railway.
Click here for the timetable: https://www.sbb.ch/de
The local bus runs to the valley station of the sports lifts.
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.