The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour. This hike requires an elementary alpine experience, orientation skills, mountain boots are recommended.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
After the start in Tschlin in front of the church turn
left onto the forest road After the tree line change of the valley side
Continue to the Fuorcla Salet
Descent into Val Sampuoir via Munt da Plaz
Follow the course of the river to the alp road
Follow the road to Acla da Fans
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to the PostBus stop Tschlin, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Tschlin can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse (between Strada and Ramosch)
- Free parking at the village entrance of Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.