Mountainbike Tour von Sent nach Tschlin und wieder zurück
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Along the main road to Sur En
Turn left before the wooden bridge
Follow the path below Ramosch (approx. 2km), turn off towards Ramosch
Follow the main road for about 100 meters
Turn in front of the PostBus stop Ramosch, Plaz
Follow the path to the wooden bridge and cross
Follow the road to Raschvella, San Niclà
At the entrance to the village of Strada, turn left after the second Engadine house
Follow the dirt road to Chaflur
At the end of the village turn left (direction Tschlin)
In Tschlin follow the main road towards Strada
At San Niclà take the dirt road back to Sur En and continue on the main road back to Sent
By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- Continue by PostBus to PostBus stop Sent, Tuffera
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, to Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- From the south: via Reschen Pass to Martina, then direction St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent
- Paid parking Entrance Sent (underground garage) or parking Lot Triench
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.