Samnaun Dorf Votlas - Ice Rink Clis da Ravaisch (W7)
Show all 3 images
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the status messages in the Winter sports report. The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be taken into account before the start.Emergency
144 Emergency, First Aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency
Start Samnaun-Dorf Postbus bus stop
Continue to the Motnaida quarter between the houses Chara Miramont and Apart Primavera turn
into the walking path Duck of the Motnaida stream continue to the valley road
the road Along the Schergenbach to the ice rink
Return as well as away
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to PostBus stop Samnaun Dorf, Votlas
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of the Reschen Pass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss – Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then direction Spiss – Samnaun on the L348
Please note: If you are travelling to Samnaun, you will need a valid travel document (passport, ID) as you will pass through customs in Martina or Spissermühle.
- Free parking Votlas in Samnaun village
- Free parking Samnaun Village / Chasa Riva
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.