Sent - Vastur (Return Route)
Attention: the trail runs along the sledging trail - please walk along the edge of the trail.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Over the bridge on the alpine road towards the west
Over several hairpin bends up to Vastur
Return the same as outward
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Sala
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Sent.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, then towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
Sent can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadine road H27 near Scuol as well as Sur En ((25 minutes drive from Veraina south portal).
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village in the underground car park.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.