Sur En – Ramosch
The valley trail always follows the River Inn, over open terrain, through sparse forest and charming Engadine hamlets.
PostBus Stop Sent, Sur En (Camping)
PostBus stop Ramosch, Fermada
At Sur En - "over the Inn" in German - the cross-country skiers also cross the river and continue alternately through open terrain or sparse forest. The trail is always close to the water until Ramosch.
- There are refreshment stops in Sur En and Ramosch.
- The Passlung Martina - Scuol cross-country race takes place on this route.
Road crossings in Sur En and Ramosch. The trail is regularly groomed when conditions are good. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be observed before starting.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
Cross-country skiing equipment, trail pass, sun protection, drinks.
cross the river Inn
follow the river Inn
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) and PostBus (from Tarasp, Sent or Ftan) to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the cross-country ski trail entrance at the PostBus stop Sent, Sur En (camping).
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27Sent, branch off to Sur En
- Free parking in Pradella before the bridge by the power station on the cross-country ski trail
- Paid parking spaces in Sur En
- Paid parking spaces in Ramosch
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.