Tschlin – Strada (from Junction)
Show all 3 images
Winter hike from Tschlin to Strada.
Below Tschlin along the Tschlin road, the trail leads down to the left. In the middle of the forest, after a left-hand bend, take a sharp right and at more or less the same altitude to the hamlet of Chaflur and down to Strada.
The Engadin Scuol Zernez holiday region has a lot to offer. We reveal our absolute insider tips at engadin.com/secret-tips, but shhh...!
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports in the winter sports report.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
High and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun cream, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking poles.
In the middle of the forest, after a left-hand bend, take a sharp right and at more or less the same altitude to the hamlet of Chaflur and down to Strada.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change in Strada, to Tschlin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Free parking at the entrance to the village of Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.