Tschlin - Vadrain - Vinadi
On the old dirt road, pass the meadows of Mundaditsch and the Urezzas forest, where you then follow the wide road leading up to Martina for about 150m downhill. Then turn left again into the path that you finally reach the Vadrain hill shortly afterwards.
Continue to the forest workers' hut in La Vota (signpost: Pra d'Arsüra-Vinadi), then into the forest and down to the ravine of Val Tiatsch. Walk along the visibly narrowed path to the clearing Pra d'Arsüra. Now the area becomes wilder and in some places quite steeply sloping, but the path is easily passable.
Crossing the Val Mundlin, you reach an impressive viewpoint shortly afterwards. The trail then descends very steeply to the left into Val Zipla. Now follows the less demanding descent to Vinadi.
- 144 Emergency call, first aid
- 1414 Mountain rescue REGA
- 112 International emergency call
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Tschlin
- With the PostBus hourly departure in Vinadi direction Scuol
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Branch off on H27 in the direction of Tschlin
For the public transport connection from Vinadi to Tschlin, long waiting times at the interchange Strada are to be expected (as of April 19).
Recommendation: Park your car in Strada and take the PostBus to Tschlin. Simplifies the return journey by public transport back to the car.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.