Val Sinestra – Fimberpass – Heidelberger Hütte
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency, First Aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Follow the valley and the stream to the Zuort farm
From the Zuort farm climb through Val Chöglias towards the Fimber Pass
After crossing the pass descend into Val Fenga
Follow the path to the Heidelberger hut
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadin) or with the PostBus (from Martina, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- With the PostBus course no. 925 from Scuol-Tarasp via Sent to Val Sinestra.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadin on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Val Sinestra near Sent can be reached in 20 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 near Scuol (50 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking below the Hotel Val Sinestra
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.