Valley Hike Along Schergenbach
Show all 4 images
Along the Schergenbach through the five fractions of Samnaun.
PostBus stop Samnaun village, post
PostBus stop Samnaun-Laret, turnoff
The trail along the Schergenbach begins directly at the PostBus stop Chasa Riva (below the guest information centre). Passing the sports field you reach Samnaun-Ravaisch and the valley station of the double-decker cable railway. To the left the Schergenbach, to the right the mixed forest with larches and pines. In Samnaun-Plan you will also find the valley museum Chasa Raetica, presumably the oldest building in the Samnaun valley dating from the 16th century. Immediately after leaving the village you walk past the approximately 50 bee colonies of the Samnaun beekeeper. You reach your destination of Samnaun-Laret after about one hour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Good shoes, rain and sun protection, water bottle, bandages.
Start at the Chasa Riva, below the guest information SamnaunFollow the path along the stream until Samnaun-Laret
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus (from Scuol-Tarasp, or Martina, cunfin) every hour to the PostBus stop Samnaun village, Riva
- In Samnaun during the day hourly access with the Samnaunbus
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) Then take the H27 in the direction via Scuol and Martina to Vinadi. At the junction Vinadi to Samnaun (about 1 hour from Vereina Südportal)
- From the east: via the Inn valley road B180 via Landeck to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on B180 to Pfunds, junction Kajetansbrücke and via Spiss to Samnaun.
Free parking in Samnaun village (Chasa Riva, Musella or Votlas)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.