Via Engiadina trek, 2nd stage Guarda - Ardez
Show all 6 images
This tour got evaluated during summertime with good weather conditions. We highly recommend to check always the current weather forecast and plan your hikings according to that.
All hiking trails along the Via Engiadina trek require alpine experience and good orienteering. Furthermore stable hiking boots are recommended.
144 Swiss emergency call
1414 Swiss mountain rescue team REGA
112 International first aid
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road at Giarsun.
- Paid parking at the entrance of the village of Guarda (Guarda is car-free)
- Paid parking at the train station of Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.