Vnà - Zuort (Return Route)
Show all 3 images
The mountain restaurant and hotel "Hof Zuort" offers delicious regional dishes as well as overnight accommodation in one of its historic rooms. The return path is along the same route.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Spikes are recommended. If there is little snow, the path will soon be icy.
On the way to Val Sinestra
At the fork, keep on the left path
Continue slightly downhill towards Zuort
End point is the Zuort farm
Return the same as the outward route
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) hourly service to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to the PostBus stop Vnà, Jalmèr. Change trains in Ramosch.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Vnà can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ramosch Fermada in 5 minutes by car.
- Free parking available in Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.