Ruin of a once extensive castle complex on a rocky hill below Präz.
Of the complex, probably founded by the Barons of Vaz around 1200, a wall tooth of the pentagonal residential tower, the west-facing ring wall and traces of other buildings can still be seen. At the ruin there is a well-equipped rest area with fire pit, seating and a fountain.
The castle ruins are open to the public.
Responsible for this content Viamala Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.