697 Duty Free Ride Laret-Samnaun
Show all 4 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers. Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- From the Samnaun-Ravaisch mountain station to Alp Trida
- Along the Mühlbach on the alpine path
- After approx. 600m branch offTrail to Unteralp
- About 1km down to the Mühlbach
- Branch off in the direction of Samnaun Laret
- Back to the mountain railway via a 2km long dirt track
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Samnaun-Ravaisch, Bergbahnen (line 921, hourly connections).
- Samnaun local bus: hourly connections to Samnaun-Ravaisch, mountain railways
- Double-decker railway to Alp Trida Sattel: in summer every 30 minutes from 8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (last descent: 5.00 p.m.)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, from Vinadi turn left towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass on the B180, from Kajetansbrücke in the direction of Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Kajetansbrücke, then towards Spiss - Samnaun on the L348
- With the double-decker cable car from Samnaun-Ravaisch to the Alp Trider Sattel and via the flow trail down to Alp Trida.
- Free public car park at the valley station of the double-decker cable car, Samnaun-Ravaisch.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.