Hüttenweg Chamanna Cluozza
Show all 3 images
The hike to Chamanna Cluozza is one of the classics among the tours in the National Park. On the way, the highlights are the deep view of the Cluozza gorge, chamois, deer, the panorama and at the finish the Chamanna Cluozza itself. Originally built as a house for the first park ranger, the cabin now seats 63 people. Far away from any human influence, an overnight stay in the magnificent accommodation, which is comparable in standard to an SAC hut, beckons. Be sure to reserve early (online at www.cluozza.ch)! A hike to Chamanna Cluozza can be combined with an ascent of Piz Quatterval, a tour over the Murtersattel to the Ofenpass road at the post bus stop Vallun Chafuol/P3 or over the Fuorcla Val Sassa into the Val Trupchun (see corresponding routes).
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park, not even on a leash. For more information and all protections, see nationalpark.ch/schutzbestimmungen.
Mountain hike (white-red-white). The well-developed path leads through steep valley flanks that require a head for heights.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
- Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the visitor center of the National Park in Zernez.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.