Motta Naluns – Fuorcla Champatsch – Val Laver – Val Sinestra – Vnà
Show all 3 images
With views of the mountain panorama from the Motta Naluns plateau, the path leads over Fuorcla Champatsch through the beautiful Val Sinestra, famous for its mineral springs, to Vnà.
Top station Scuol-Motta Naluns
PostBus stop Vnà, Jalmèr
You initially take a leisurely ride by the Motta Naluns cable car up to 2146 metres above sea level. The actual hike begins at the top station Motta Naluns. At first the path is quite steep and leads toward Chamonna Naluns. At the first crossing you follow the signpost toward "Fuorcla Champatsch". Once you have reached the Fuorcla, a wonderful view of the Engadine mountain world opens up. On the right you see the magical Piz Champatsch and on the left Piz Tasna, which is the highest mountain in the Sent region. Straight ahead Piz Tschütta towers, one of the very impressive 3000m peaks in the Lower Engadine. The hike continues down into Val Laver, to Alp prà San Flurin. In summer the alp is serviced. Continue along the natural road past beautiful meadows and grazing horses. You then reach a forest where the path continues straight on and soon leads downhill with many bends into Val Sinestra. Following the valley you pass Zuort and finally reach Vnà.
Rest and stop for a break in Val Sinestra at the Zuort farm.
The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, it is imperative that the current weather conditions and weather forecasts are observed before starting the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Sturdy shoes, possibly poles, enough to drink and eat, rain protection
- From the Motta Naluns mountain station towards Jonvrai and Chamonna Naluns
- Branching off towards Fuorcla Champatsch
- After crossing Fuorcla Champatsch descent into Val Laver
- Continue to Alp Prà San Flurin and the Zuort farm
- Descent to Vnà
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Gondola lift to Motta Naluns mountain station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass, along the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- Parking spaces right next to the valley station of the Motta Naluns cable car in Scuol.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.