Motta Naluns – Fuorcla Champatsch – Val Laver – Val Sinestra – Vnà
Show all 3 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the Motta Naluns mountain station towards Jonvrai and Chamonna Naluns
- Branching off towards Fuorcla Champatsch
- After crossing Fuorcla Champatsch descent into Val Laver
- Continue to Alp Prà San Flurin and the Zuort farm
- Descent to Vnà
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Gondola lift to Motta Naluns mountain station
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass, along the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- Parking spaces right next to the valley station of the Motta Naluns cable car in Scuol.
Responsible for this content: Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.