Mountainbike Tour "Sesemann" Pizol
Show all 3 images
The route runs over differently used sections, please be considerate of other trail users.
Section of the trail into valeis: hiking trail with partly narrow, small stream crossings
Valeis section towards Vilters: gravel road and hiking trails without significant difficulties
- Full suspension (e-)mountain bike (Fully)
- Good riders can also handle the plug with a bike with only front suspension
General safety equipment:
- Helmet, gloves, cycling shoes
- First aid kit
- For the descent at most knee and elbow pads
- Service material for breakdowns, bicycle pump, bicycle tools, hose repair kit etc.
- Bike backpack
- Drinking water, provisions
- Mobile phone
Familiar equipment for a bike experience.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourism Ltd..
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.