Orte der Magie - Vrin
Show all 8 images
Powerful, eerie and bewitched places.
In the Val Lumnezia you will find many powerful, powerful places. The hike takes you from power place to power place. Perhaps you feel the different energy qualities or even find long-sought answers to certain questions.
After visiting the parish church of Nossadunna e Sogn Gion Battesta with the ossuary (42) and the mortuary (43), the hike goes out of the village towards Cons. At the sawmill, take the path towards Plaun Tgiern down to the wild Glenner (45). Passing the Hexentanzplatz (46) you will reach the old stone bridge and up to the turnoff to Parvalsauns. From there it is not far to the idyllic summer hamlets of Puzzatsch and Camplun. Soon you will reach the chapel Sogn Giusep (48) in the hamlet of the same name. Enjoy the view of the imposing Péz Ault and its waterfall (49). Continue along the road back to Vrin. On the entire hike you will recharge your batteries again and again.
42. The first documentary mention of the parish church of Nossadunna e Sogn Gion Battesta dates from 1345. The church was built between 1689 and 1694. The builder was Antonio Berogia from Roveredo. The southern style is very pronounced in this building. Forces are high almost throughout the Church, which is an exception. In the choir area you will find neutral power qualities, as they were formerly used for cult purposes.
43. The idea of a mortuary in Vrin corresponds to the old custom of saying goodbye to the deceased in one's own home. The ritual was adopted and implemented in a similar setting in a new, public building.
44. Above the road, near the sawmill in front of the hamlet of Cons, is the small niche of the saint, surrounded by birch trees. The springs that originate further up the ground have high energies and would be suitable as mineral springs.
45. The rivers of Vanescha and Diesrut/Ramosa converge at the arched stone bridge. It is a place full of bubbling life energy, refreshing and purifying on a spiritual and spiritual level.
46. In Tgiern, near the football field, is the Hexentanzplatz. Before the witch hunt in the Middle Ages, witches are said to have celebrated their "excursions" here and done all sorts of humbug.
47. The forces in the chapel Sogn Valentin in Puzzatsch are high and neutral as they were often used for cult places. The place is probably much more steeped in history than the oldest documents prove.
48. The detached chapel of Sogn Giusep is beautifully situated on a hill overlooking the whole valley. You are in an old place of worship, which has been Christianized with the pretty chapel. The forces are high and neutral and from the highest vibrational level.
49. The water that falls over a rock at the foot of the imposing Péz Ault is impressive and fascinating. Did you know that you can free yourself from worries at a waterfall?
In cooperation with Lumnezia Turissem, the Swiss Power Centres Research Centre tested 66 special places in the region and documented them in 12 hiking routes. Information about the routes can be found in the book "Places of Magic", which is available at the tourist office Vella.
Refreshments: Vrin, Sogn Giusep
Good hiking boots with a good profile or trekking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (rain jacket), possibly hiking poles.
Plaun Tgiern - Parvalsauns - Puzzatsch - Sogn Giusep - Cons - Vrin
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.