Tarasp – Innschlucht – Ardez
Show all 7 images
From the bridge the path leads steadily uphill to the Catholic church at the edge of the village of Ardez and to the train station. In Ardez it is advisable to take a walk through the village or a detour to the Steinsberg castle with views over the roofs of Ardez and the surrounding mountains of the Lower Engadine.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Via Chaposch, Valatscha and Aschera to a clearing
Turn off into the forest at Hof
Turn right after the small bridge
Cross the Inn over the suspension bridge
Slightly uphill to Ardez
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Tarasp, Fontana
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From the Engadin road (H27) between Ardez and Scuol cross the Inn bridge to Tarasp.
- Kostenlose Parkplätze in Tarasp Fontana
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.